Sunday, April 28, 2013

Get To Know Me!




1. Is there anything in life you would like to accomplish that you haven't yet?

Graduating high school is my goal at the moment.

2. One secret you don't mind sharing with us?

My hair is dyed red! Sorry guys. My natural color is brown.

3. How do you like to relax?

Settling down with a cup of tea, candles and a cozy blanket. Oh, and my boyfriend of course!

4. What was your last major purchase?

My prom dress (:

5. What can you cook very well?

Grilled cheese. I am definitely the cheese-master.

6. What is your favorite holiday and why?

I’ve always loved Halloween. Although haunted houses scare the bejeebers out of me!

7. What is one TV show that you really don't like?

Futurama. My sister watches it all the time, but it drives me crazy.

8. If given a million dollars, what is the first thing you would do with it?

Buy a bigger house, definitely.

9. What kind of people do you like being around?

I love spending time with the kids in drama class at school. They’re always energetic, and make me crack up!

10. What is your one most embarrassing moment?

In elementary school, I accidentally called my teacher mom on multiple occasions. The worst part is, my teacher was a man!

11. What is one makeup mistake that you used to make?

I used to slap globs of eyeliner under my eye and skip doing it on the top. It certainly wasn’t my most flattering look.

12. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would you pick?

Almonds. They are absolutely addicting.

13. Have you got any tattoos? If not, would you like one?

Nope! Definitely looking forward to getting some though.

14. What is your one staple clothing item?

I don’t have a staple clothing item; would my hair count?

15. Do you have any bad habits?

Picking at my cuticles. It’s so bad for my nails.

16. If you were to be reincarnated into an animal, what would you be and why?

Most likely a wild cat; lions are just so elegant.

17. Do you think money is happiness?

Absolutely not! A good friend is much more valuable (:

18. Are you OCD about anything?

More like EVERYTHING! I can’t go to bed at night unless my room is at least somewhat tidy.

19. Do you speak any foreign languages?

In high school I took 3 years of French, but I’ve definitely forgotten it all by now.

20. What is your favourite colour of nail polish?

Can’t go wrong with red! I would say Chick Flick Cherry by O.P.I. is my favorite shade.

21. If you could be anyone for a day who would you be and why?

Penelope Cruz! She is flawless.

Haha. Hope you enjoyed this little intro, thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment